This blog is going to document the process of a technical adult moving in with another technical adult (my boyfriend) and living together as grown ups. It will mostly be a running log of our consistent surprise at the rest of the world not quite meeting expectations.




Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No, not done yet. Are we slackers?

It's been three months now, and we've developed a little bit of a routine. I'm managing to keep the house relatively clean and stocked with food, despite my insane hours at work and Matt's Two Job Days.

Things We Need To Buy
(when there isn't 8inches of snow outside)

- Plastic Tupper Ware drawers to house our art stuff. Both of us are artists; there's pencils, drawing pads, sketches, comic strip layout sheets......everywhere.

-Wall Art. The walls here are bare. Absolutely bare. It's funny because I never paid attention to other people's artwork after initially seeing it, but now I'm realizing that the lack of artwork is more noticeable than having ti there. IT just... fills the room and gives you a presence. the fact I can see all of my walls is just.. odd!

- Shelves for the inside of our closets. The piling system we have now is going to get rather old, especially as we accumulate more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment