This blog is going to document the process of a technical adult moving in with another technical adult (my boyfriend) and living together as grown ups. It will mostly be a running log of our consistent surprise at the rest of the world not quite meeting expectations.




Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Grasshopper vs. Us



We get tree beetles a lot, but this was our first grasshopper. My first grasshopper ever. I saw it fly by my head up to the top of the bookshelf and cried out: "HOLY SH*T, THAT WAS A F*CKING CANOE WITH WINGS." Matt got up to go look at what it was, and abruptly slapped his hand over his mouth.

Then I started filming. I filmed this with my HTC Evo, which is the only video camera I had readily available. So I'm aware it's dark, blurry, and unclear. Still funny though! Also, forgive my voice, I'm terribly ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment