This blog is going to document the process of a technical adult moving in with another technical adult (my boyfriend) and living together as grown ups. It will mostly be a running log of our consistent surprise at the rest of the world not quite meeting expectations.




Monday, October 10, 2011

Technology Makes Adulthood Easy

I sold something on my Etsy store, and set out to mail it today (Colombus Day) except I remembered that recently, the holiday has taken a beating. It's only a holiday in some places, and not in others. I know it's a holiday for the bank. I wasn't sure if it was a holiday for the Post Office, too.

So what did I do, to find out? I went to Google. What else?

Searching "Is the post office open today?" brought up a ton of results. I went with the first link.

http://www.postofficeopen.com/


To make it even easier for we braindead, 45+ hour a week, underpaid, overtired professionals, they even offer emoticons:





Love it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment