This blog is going to document the process of a technical adult moving in with another technical adult (my boyfriend) and living together as grown ups. It will mostly be a running log of our consistent surprise at the rest of the world not quite meeting expectations.




Friday, September 18, 2009

Why Thank You - I Think?

I got a phone call while I was at work Wednesday.

Me: Hello?
Guy: Hi, I'm calling from [Third Apartment People] and I see a voice mail from you. I'm actually just filling in for the regular person who does this.

Ah, so that's why three phone calls have gone unanswered.

Me: Oh, hey!! Yes, actually I had called and my boyfriend had called.
Guy: Ah yes, I see him on my list too.
Me: I just had a few questions.
Guy: Okay.
Me: ... You can answer them?
Guy: If not, I will get you the answers.
Me: Okay. My first was about parking. [discusses parking scenario]
Guy: I'm... not sure, but I will get back to you.
Me: Okay. My second question was about [paycheck scenario.]
Guy: I will need to double check on that. Are those all the questions you had?
Me: Yes.. look, you should call Matt.
Guy: Okay, what's the number?
Me: [Gives number]
Guy: Okay, thanks so much Criss!

__

Later:

Me: Did anyone call you? Or leave a voicemail? In reference to the Nice Apt?
Matt: ...No?



Er?!

No comments:

Post a Comment