This blog is going to document the process of a technical adult moving in with another technical adult (my boyfriend) and living together as grown ups. It will mostly be a running log of our consistent surprise at the rest of the world not quite meeting expectations.




Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Couldn't Even Recognize the Cucumber

So the last time I updated I talked about how my fridge was completely empty, yes? Not unaware of this problem Matt went food shopping last Saturday morning. Roughly six hours after filling the fridge with enough food for at least two weeks, we had the STORM OF THE CENTURY.

Most of our county in NJ lost power. Some people lost water. Some people lost both. We lost any trace of power until Wednesday.

From Saturday..to Wednesday. On Thursday evening we returned home from a stay at Matt's mother's house and tossed everything in the fridge. I don't even think we had even eaten anything from what we bought. Saturday morning I was at work and Matt had gone straight out after shopping. Ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment