This blog is going to document the process of a technical adult moving in with another technical adult (my boyfriend) and living together as grown ups. It will mostly be a running log of our consistent surprise at the rest of the world not quite meeting expectations.




Saturday, December 18, 2010

2010 Holiday Decorations, and a New Addition!


I'm not really great at decorating. (I am, apparently, fabulous at watching The Fresh Prince reruns.) Dressing up the square wall mounted DVD case as a giant giftbox was an idea I still feel I have rights to boast over. Being neither a crafty person nor a fan of Christmas, I think I set the bar with this. I suppose it's been done before but not by me! It took me roughly an hour, I dropped scissors on my feet twice, and it's very "patchwork." 


 Everyone remembers Elkton John, yes?

Now there's "Rack Hudson," or "Antler Lambert," for younger folk.
They hang out together on the shelf above our television.
  



I don't have a lot of space to put random decorations, so these guys are on my bookshelf. They're not my preferred style of decoration but Matt likes things like this. I am amused by the copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula behind them.







No comments:

Post a Comment