This blog is going to document the process of a technical adult moving in with another technical adult (my boyfriend) and living together as grown ups. It will mostly be a running log of our consistent surprise at the rest of the world not quite meeting expectations.




Thursday, January 13, 2011

Late Night Songs

To the tune of Queen's "Somebody To Love"

Caaaaaaaan
Anybody..
Find me..
A fucking job please?

Each morning I get up I cry a little
Can rarely face my defeat
Boot up my laptop make coffee and sigh,
Curl in a ball and retreat
I have spent all this time in attempting to
find a worthwhile place to work, LORD!
Can anybody find me a fucking job please?

I try hard, every morning and night
I search till my eyes are a blur
By the end of the week I want to reach for my liquor
I refresh Craigslist and
I hope and pray
That they're not some scammers from hell
Lord - somebody, somebody
Can anybody find me a fucking job please?

EVERDAY - I TRY AND I TRY AND I CRY
Eeeeeeeverybody wants my credit score
They have no legit website
They say I am their top candidate that applied
Got a crap address
Jesus christ, they're really using Hotmail!
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Oh Lord
Somebody - ANYBODY
Can anybody find me a fucking job please?

Got no cash, I got no paycheck
Don't even have health insurance
I'm in debt, things are tight,
I need some better endurance
I just gotta get a real fucking job
Someday I'm gonna get paid, LORD!

Find me a fucking job
Find me a fucking job
Find me a fucking job
Find me a fucking job (repeat as you like)

Can anybody find me... a fucking job?

© to ME. It's a parody and it's all mine. I wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment