This blog is going to document the process of a technical adult moving in with another technical adult (my boyfriend) and living together as grown ups. It will mostly be a running log of our consistent surprise at the rest of the world not quite meeting expectations.




Monday, December 7, 2009

The Turtle

I'd say about 90% of my things are now at the new apartment, and tonight we'll be sleeping there! (Gasp.) I don't have time for a long entry right now, but fortunately soon there will be tons, with pictures. I did want to share this, though. The other day while searching deep into my closet for things to pack I came across this little guy. After pulling him from a bag o' junk (all of which went into the garbage) I cried "AWWWW" and actually debated keeping it. I MEAN COME ON.




No comments:

Post a Comment